mesotheliomasos.com
The Weekly Face Puncher: Face Punchers Recruit Heavily from Opposite Side of the Line

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Face Punchers Recruit Heavily from Opposite Side of the Line

During opening week of the Full-Contact Beach Football League, The Face Punchers successfully signed a talented quaterback/receiver, to a one summer deal, worth absolutely nothing. Brian, who was recently with the Grand Bitches from the Hotel Monaco and was present during Memorial Day's clobbering, signed on the dotted line for an estimated $1 signing bonus, plus incentives.

"Well, I watched Brian on the sidelines throwing the pigskin around and thought to myself, we could use him", "he's young, fresh and talented, and has a great arm", Morin continued. "So I called him up, made an offer he couldn't refuse and boom, we had our guy." "We're very excited to have him, besides, his girlfriend is hot and it would be nice to see her on the sidelines cheering me on", says Morin with a serious look on his face.
When asked of his opportunity, Brian had this to say, "We'll I'm not so sure anymore, with the recent allegations and all, and what's this I hear about sex amongst the players? I know I received a buck for signing but come'on, it's only a dollar and I can give it back."

When this reporter asked what he planned to do about the recent sex scandal, Brian only said, "We'll shit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home