mesotheliomasos.com
The Weekly Face Puncher: Aaron Keene: This Weeks Featured Face Puncher

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Aaron Keene: This Weeks Featured Face Puncher






The San Francisco Chronicle, the official paper of the Face Punchers, would like to bring our readers up close and personal to a Face Puncher each week.

This week, we would like to feature Aaron Keene. Keene, an original face puncher has been there from the beginning and has been a key player on the Face Punchers defensive line, intercepting two passes and receiving several more for touchdowns, just this week.

SFC: Mr. Keene, thank you for coming. Now, judging by your pictures, are you really a mexican?

AK: I don't think so.

SFC: What are your views on the recent immigration laws?

AK: The recent what?

SFC: Are you a hip-hop artist?

AK: A hip-hop who?

SFC: How does it feel to be a Face Puncher?

AK: It feels great. It's been my dream to be a part of the team and I'm just glad to be here. When the founders told me about the organization, I jumped at the chance to participate, I jumped, I'm here and it's been fun ever since.

SFC: Do you get along with the rest of the team? The coaching staff?

AK: The guys are great. We hang out all the time when we're not face punching. They're all real nice guys and I'm just glad to be apart of it. As far as the coaching staff, they're great also. Coach Nash really understands me and takes time out to make every one feel comfortable. Just the other day he gave me a massage.

SFC: Aaron. Can i call you Aaron?

AK: No.

SFC: Mr. Keene, you have a bad boy image and alot of people want to know, is it just a front or is this really who you are?

AK: I'm really a nice guy and alot of people do think I'm this bad boy, but it's really not me.

SFC: Did you really have sex in the bathroom of High Tide?

AK: Yes.

SFC: What about the back of a limo?

AK: Yes.

SFC: And what about your workplace?

AK: Yes.

SFC: Mr. Keene, how do you feel about your level of play so far this season? And if there is anything you could change about you level of play, what would it be?

AK: I feel very good about my skills. I think the coaching staff is satisfied and I couldn't be happier, so no, I probabaly wouldn't change a thing.

SFC: Mr. Keene, fuck you very much for coming and we'll keep an eye on you on the 25th.

AK: What?

And that was this week's face puncher of the week, Aaron Keene.

The San Francisco Chronicle would like to thank our sponsor, Lena McFadden.

Lena, Attorney at Law
We don't practice law, we actually do it.
6969 Jim's Room
San Francisco, CA 94102

4 Comments:

Blogger McFadden said...

What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas...

damn.

If we get divorced, she gets half of my Star Wars lunchbox collection. Just leave me with Boba Fet...and my dignity.

3:23 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger anon said...

THAT'S SO IT!

Look, I love me some face punchers--but if you guys keep on keepin' on with the mud slinging, you will be witness to a fury previously unbeknownst to the 'Loin. Also, Brodeur and Keene are on our side. You can have Los.
--M
p.s.--Guns and Los--Nice work on the face punching by the way.

12:41 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger McFadden said...

Nothing wrong with a little friendly trash-talking, is there?

PS. There's actually a picture of our face-punching in action at www.danielkokin.com. Go to "snapshots" and click on 6/17/06--San Francisco--it's way at the bottom fo the page. Pretty sweet.

5:30 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger anon said...

Nice. Face punching is both beautiful and effective. Dope.
I'm posting that picture.
--M

9:28 AM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home