mesotheliomasos.com
The Weekly Face Puncher: Face Punchers Sign New Recruit, Ted Scott-Smith says "Yes"

Monday, June 26, 2006

Face Punchers Sign New Recruit, Ted Scott-Smith says "Yes"



Ted Scott-Smith has said "yes", to a one-summer deal. The signing bonus, which is rumored to be the largest in team history, comes complete with incentives as well as naked pictures of Jim McFaddens girlfriend.
Scott-Smith, who is the only Face Puncher with two last names, is the second transaction of the week. The Face Punchers recently signed Sam Fargeon.

Carlos Morin, founder of the organization, was on hand to comment. "I told Ted we wanted to look at him this weekend and we we're glad we did. He's a great addition to the team".

Ted, who tried out for the team yesterday, was a big hit with the rest of the squad and scored several touchdowns while leading his team to victory row. His scrappy style and bulldog attitude is sure to lead the Face Punchers to the mecca of games, The Super Beach.

The San Francisco Chronicle caught up to Ted Scott-Smith and here is what he had to say:

SFC: Ted, how do you feel about your signing bonus?

TSS: I feel good. I spoke to Morin earlier in the month about possibly joining. He gave me a shot and I'm glad he did.

SFC: Are you excited about joining?

TSS: Very excited, yes.

SFC: What do you plan to do now?

TSS: I'm gonna get ready for the next game, meet the rest of the team and just try to focus on the rest of the season.

SFC: How do you feel about all the allegations surrounding the Face Punchers, the sex scandals, drug and alcohol controversies and even the loss of their playbook?

TSS: I think we just need to put it all behind us and move on. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to call my boyfriend.

SFC: Thank you Ted and good luck this year.

You can watch Scott-Smith in two weeks when the Face punchers play themselves at Ocean Beach

5 Comments:

Blogger McBride said...

I never got a signing bonus or a handjog, wait were you ever offering handjobs.

2:54 PM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO Ted!!!! Whoot whoot! I want to come watch you give blow jobs! Wait... is that not whats going on here?

12:45 PM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO Ted!!!! Whoot whoot! I want to come watch you give blow jobs! Wait... is that not whats going on here?

12:45 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger carlos said...

does ted wax his stomach? i wonder if he has a landing strip?

5:24 PM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to mass.

5:49 PM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home