mesotheliomasos.com
The Weekly Face Puncher: Jim McFadden: This Weeks Featured Face Puncher

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Jim McFadden: This Weeks Featured Face Puncher






This week, the San Francisco Face Punchers would like to bring you up close and personal with co-founder Jim McFadden. McFadden is a starting quarterback and receiver for the first place team and would like to share his story.

SFC: Jim, this is a real pleasure having you here with us.

JM: Thanks, I'm very excited to be here.

SFC: So Jim, you were voted this weeks M.V.P., how does that make you feel.

JM: It's a real honor. I played real hard this week and I guess my effort has payed off. Not only that, but I get to share that title with Carlos, a true champion.

SFC: Speaking of Carlos, questionable photos turned up of you and him gettin' down in a bar, what were you thinking?

JM: I don't know what I was thinking, I thought he was Taylor.

SFC: Another scandal arose about you and his girlfriend, pictures of you two surfaced with your arms around each other. Can you tell me about that?

JM: It was very innocent. Nothing happened. We talked all night about my nipple rings. She does have a great ass though. WOW!

SFC: Rumor also has it that your a musician and your sweet and sultry voice really attracts the ladies. Is this true?

JM: It sure is. The ladies dig me. I am, however, taken. She's a latin firecracker!

SFC: What's the story on the nipple rings, did you lose a bet? or was this something you did on your own?

JM: I did it on my own. I also have my cock pierced with a hoola hoop. Sometimes I let little poodles jump through it.

SFC: Jim, it's been a real honor interviewing you today. Good luck next game.

This interview was brought to you by:

Keenes Pipe Company
"Nobody Lays Pipe Better Than Keene"
The Tenderloin
San Francisco, Ca 94102

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home